Luxury 3 bed holiday cottage in the South Hams
About Kingfisher Cottage
Kingfisher Cottage is a perfect base for self catering holidays in the stunning South Hams, Devon.
At A Glance
- Luxury self catering holiday cottage in South Devon.
- Family run holiday cottage run by the Shenton Family for 10 years
- Sleeps 6 / 7 (plus cot).
- Spacious living room with log burning stove.
- High spec new kitchen with quartz worktops and large island
- Neff kitchen appliances including induction hob and hide and slide oven
- Large kitchen diner
- Original beamed ceilings in bedrooms.
- Gated private terrace with barbecue and picnic table - ideal for al fresco dining.
- Free wireless broadband Internet connection (WiFi).
- Linen / beds made for arrival and bath / hand towels provided.
- 43 inch LCD TV with Blue Ray / DVD library in lounge
- LVD TV's provided in kitchen and Master Bedroom
- High chair, stair gates and two travel cots provided
- Logs provided in winter months from log store (at extra cost)
- Children's toys, puzzles, CBeebies and DVDs provided.
- Well behaved pets welcome (by prior arrangement).
- Ample parking for 3 cars.
Nestled in the beautiful unspoilt countryside of the South Hams, Kingfisher Cottage is an attractive stone-built 18th century barn. Thoughtfully restored, and retaining many original features, it is now available for use as a self catering holiday cottage, sleeping 6 / 7 guest (plus cot).
The kitchen is new and high spec including quartz works tops and a large kitchen Island and dinning area.
Integrated Appliances include
- Large NEFF induction hob
- NEFF Hide and slide oven
- NEFF Dishwasher
- NEFF Microwave
- Large NEFF Fridge Freezer
- NEFF Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
Perfect for cooking the quality local produce or for a quick and easy diner.
The property is furnished to a high standard and offers a spacious living room with a log burning stove. It is equipped with a digital television, DVD player, video recorder and hi-fi, as well as a well-stocked bookshelf with a range of books, DVDs, videos, board games and jigsaw puzzles for your enjoyment.
The master bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, single bed and television. The original beamed ceiling makes it feel light and airy. The ensuite offers wc, wash basin, bath with integral shower and heated towel rail.
The sleeping accommodation is completed by two twin bedrooms, also with original beamed ceilings. They share the family bathroom, also fitted with wc, wash basin, bath with integral shower and heated towel rail.
The gated private terrace overlooks the natural spring-fed duck pond and beautiful shared gardens. It is an ideal setting for al fresco dining with a picnic table and Weber barbecue.
Kingfisher Cottage provides a free wireless broadband Internet connection (bring your own laptop) and a telephone for incoming calls only.
For the comfort of all of our guests, Kingfisher Cottage has adopted a no smoking policy.